Sunday, July 08, 2007

Still working out the pattern

Well I am still working out my pattern for the Fair Isle Ribbed socks. I still need to come up with a name. I am thinking Purl Isle (like fair Isle) Or maybe Rib Isle. But that sounds like something you order at a Steak or Ribs Restaurant. I'll have to think about that for a while.

I finished the painting of my Bedroom ( Alleluha!!!!!!) That was such a project. I have absolutely no guilt now about just knitting for pretty much the rest of the summer.
Pretty blue bedroomAnother view of the lovely bedroom



Sock yarn stash
Oh and I included a couple of pictures of the stash. I wanted to look at my sock yarn stash just for inspiration. I decided about 1 month ago I had lots of darker masculine colors and I needed some more lighter brighter feminine colors. Hence I bought the Wildfoote and Sockotta (pinks and yellow)on while on vacation

No comments: