Friday, July 04, 2008

Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th of July to everyone!!
I've been working along on my projects. I've also updated my Ravelry site with these pictures as well. The entrelac socks are working up great! I've completed one, and I'm almost up to the heel on number 2. I was knitting them at my daughter's softball games (about 3 a week) so they were really working up fast. Now that softball is over, I am working on them whenever I can.
entrelac IP

I've also sewn together the first block of my mitered afghan. It like the way it looks. Sorry the picture isn't great on this one. The block is about 24" by 24," so I will need to make about 6 of these. I'm working on a better way to join the squares because I really hate sewing all the smaller blocks together.
mitered afghan block

Enjoy the weeken and Be Safe

No comments: