Saturday, July 12, 2008

Kyuuto! Japanese Crafts Lacy Crochet

I recieved my Lacy Crochet book this week and I wanted to share some of the beautiful pictures and projects that are in the book. This book has 26 projects all small and easy to do. Most are done in a thread crochet, but I think you could easily adapt these to fingering or lace weight yarns.

All the projects are very easy to follow and they are charted, not written out. In addition, this book includes a tutorial on how to read the charts and how to work with from the charts with very clear pictures and drawings. With this book, you can learn how to work any Japanese crochet project that is charted and not have to be concerned that you cannot read Japanese!

This is just some eye candy from the book:

LC cover
100_5224 100_5225
100_5227 100_5228

My first project is going to be the lacy basket and I think the coin purse is just adorable with the little leaves on it.

No comments: