Friday, June 01, 2007

Baby Knitting Continues as my Computer Falls ill

Happy JUNE Everyone!!!!

Well, I've finally gotten my computer back on track after a nasty trojan. I hate viruses. Who does that. They should be hunted down and shot. ( sorry, just a bit graphic).

Anyway, in between completely restarting my computer from scratch, I was knitting baby items for some friends. I finished the EZ's Surplice Baby Jacket. Instructions in Spring/Summer 2007 Vogue Knitting. As with all EZ's work, a great pattern!. Here it is in traditional baby colors.
girls baby sweater

I found out one of my friends is having a girl. So this will be hers.

I've also finished the Baby Booties. I love the Teal ones. I will need to buy some girl color wool to make them again. They were just too easy and really sweet. Besides, these lace up so they are more likely to stay on the baby's little feet.
baby booties

Off to hunt down all the blogs I lost in my favorites.
Have a great weekend!!

No comments: