Saturday, April 10, 2010

Le Smoking Is Cookin



Okay, A bad pun...... The Le smoking is moving ahead very nicely. The knitting has been fairly uneventful. But I think I am now getting tired of working on only 1 project at a time. And Yes that is a line where I changed skeins and did not alternate. I actually alternated on the front section so you cannot tell there. Also the line is where the belt will hit so I think it will be less noticeable. The picture makes it look worse than it actually is in person. Hence.....No ripping out!

There are times now when I just want to do something else besides the sweater knitting. I think it's because the weather is getting nice out and I know I won't be able to wear these sweaters until fall. I think my next sweater will be a summer sweater or something summery.

I will start something else though. Just another project of some kind when I just don't want to work on a "big" sweater. I've actually sewing some small sachets pouches to put some lavender oil in to put with my wool. I have in the past thrown caution to the wind when in comes to my wool. I give it up to luck so far that I have never had a problem. I think it is time to at least do something as simple as add sachets to the storage bins.

No comments: