Friday, August 15, 2008

Finishing projects and watching the O!!

I've been watching the Olympics and knitting/crocheting up a storm. I've been working on small projects. I finished a pair of Fetchings that I had promised to knit for a friend's Mother. I completed a needle case (from Kyuuto! Japanese Crafts Lacy Crochet).....Finally. Now my DPN's are tamed. And I started a pair of Dashings for my BBF and my BF's husband for when they golf in the "wintery weather" It's nice to know that others love their hobbies as much as i love mine.

Hope you enjoy the photos. Let me know what you think! I have posted details of these on my Ravelry page (Judeh22).

100_5243100_5244

Also, I finished my Entrelac Socks. I Love Love Love them!!
100_5238

100_5242

I think these look like standing dead trees:
100_5250

No comments: