Friday, June 13, 2008

Update on Knitting Projects and Trying to Post Izzy Sock Pattern on Ravelry

I'm trying to post the Izzy's sock pattern (.pdf file) to Ravelry. I'm just waiting for them to approve me. Hopefully this won't take too long. I have the .pdf file just waiting to be downloaded.

I've been very busy crocheting and knitting away. I will be posting all the latest and greatest pictures this weekend.
I've completed the following:
Amigurumi Mouse from Roxy Crafts

100_5201

Summer bathing suit coverup (my own pattern). It's just a simple open weave pattern in an unmercentized cotton to help absorb water after I swim.

100_5189
Bonsai Tunic vest (Interweave Knits)

100_5186

In Progress:
Entrelac socks (Interweave Knits Spring 2007)

100_5203

Crocheted Rug Knit Simple

100_5188
I will try to update my Ravelry soon.

I'd rather be Knitting!!

No comments: